The first conference on “Caribbean Wellness Tourism Challenges and Opportunities” will be held May 14-15, 2020, at the stunning Hotel Sanctuary Cap Cana in Punta Cana. The second-largest country in the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic is known for its warm and hospitable people, extraordinary nature, intriguing history, and rich culture.
We are incredibly proud to be a media sponsor of this groundbreaking event, geared toward hotel owners, directors, investors, wellness travel influencers, tour operators, spa directors, managers, chef, nutritionist, holistic practitioners, and, more broadly, anyone involved in wellness and tourism.
The event is being hosted by DR Wellness LLC / Punta Cana Wellness, the first wellness tourism portal in the Caribbean for wellness services and exclusive wellness vacation packages. While the majority of their providers are in the Dominican Republic, their work does not stop there.
“We have taken the initiative along with the Wellness Tourism Organization and The Global Wellness Institute and many more institutions to put together this conference with the main purpose of generating a conversation that will lead to the development of a ‘Caribbean wellness tourism model” to create year-round tourist visits, which will contribute to the development of local communities and the preservation of natural resources.”
Speakers confirmed for the conference include:
· Susie Ellis – Global Wellness Institute, on “The role and potential of the Caribbean in the Global Wellness Industry”
· Anne Dimon – Wellness Tourism Association, on “Trends in the market for wellness tourism”
· Illana Moses – Florida Spa Association, on “What to North Americans look for when visiting a Spa?”
· Carol Hay – CEO McKenzie Gayle Limited / Marketing Director CTO Chapter UK & Europe, on “What Europeans look for when selecting a Spa and Wellness Holiday Destination”
An all-access ticket includes:
– The 2-day conference with access to all networking events (Welcoming Cocktail, Cena Dominicana, B2B Lounge, Yoga Class, Networking Luncheons, Tibetan Bowls Concert, Manos Dominicanas Interactive Workshop).
– Two-nights stay at the all-inclusive, adults-only Sanctuary Cap Cana in a Castle Junior Single Suite or Double Junior Suite Ocean View.
– 10% Discount on Extra Nights
– 15% Discount on Sanctuary Cap Cana Spa Services
– Transportation to and from Punta Cana Airport
Interested in joining this important and innovative event? Download the complete agenda to learn more.